[parisc-linux] glibc 2.3.2-9 for hppa - "when hell freezes over" release

Jeff Bailey jbailey@nisa.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:03:59 -0400

--=-eyklI1wmgIAawhfDJzLc

Hey Carlos - When submitting these upstream, will you consider adding
test cases for these failures?  feraiseexcept should certainly be tested
somewhere.  I don't know if there's a reasonable way to put in the test
for the syscalls, though.

If you don't have time, that's fine too.  I just like to encourage
people to improve testsuites whenever they can. =3D)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 19:43, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 07:50:05PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > Will produce a new patch and new testing debs. Thanks go to all the
> > testers that turned up these problems.
>=20
> New debs fix reported problems:
> a. Six argument syscall faiulres.
> b. feraiseexcept(FE_INEXACT) doesn't raise FE_INEXACT excption.
>=20
> New patch available at:
> http://www.baldric.uwo.ca/~carlos/glibc232-hppa-full-2003-10-20.dpatch
>=20
> Follow the instructions provided in the original email:
> 1. Remove all previous hppa patches.
> 2. Add this .dpatch as the only hppa patch.
>=20
> Upload requested :) Lets make userspace churn...
>=20
> Cheers,
> Carlos.
--=20
In the United States, there isn't a government database that hasn't been
misused by the very people entrusted with keeping its information safe.
 - Bruce Schneier

--=-eyklI1wmgIAawhfDJzLc

--=-eyklI1wmgIAawhfDJzLc--