[parisc-linux] (Round 2) hppa glibc 2.3.2-9 available for the brave testers (Round 2)!

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:29:38 +0200

Hi Carlos,

I test it on my b180 running a k-2.4-23-pre7-pa12 (hosting a basic iptable
fw and a squid proxy and it works fine now).

Thanks alot for this great job,
    Joel

parisc-linux,

New testing deb's can be found at:

ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/unofficial-debs/glibc_2.3.2-9_2003-10-20/

They fix the following problems encountered by testers:

- Six argument cancellable syscalls don't crash you
> program anymore.
- Calling feraiseexcept with FE_INEXACT raises the correct exception and
  flag bits.

Cheers,
Carlos.