[parisc-linux] hppa glibc 2.3.2-9 available for the brave testers!

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:54:43 +0000

Carlos,

Sucessfully install :)

Some rsync, ssh connection still work fine;

as well 'apt-get install somepkg'.

build our k-2.6.0-test8-pa1 with success also (boot fine ;) )

evolution (k-2.4.21-32 always) works fine (a bit slow on my c110)

Test case about mallopt() ok :)

So squid didn't hang any more at start up but still failled:
'Setting up squid (2.5.4-2) ...
Creating squid spool directory structure
FATAL: Could not determine fully qualified hostname.  Please set
'visible_hostname'

Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE4): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.140 seconds = 0.060 user + 0.080 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 323
/var/lib/dpkg/info/squid.postinst: line 177:  1082 Aborted
    /usr/sbin/squid -z
Starting proxy server: Creating squid spool directory structure
FATAL: Could not determine fully qualified hostname.  Please set
'visible_hostname'

Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE4): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.150 seconds = 0.040 user + 0.110 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 323
/etc/init.d/squid: line 133:  1106 Aborted
/usr/sbin/squid -z
FATAL: Could not determine fully qualified hostname.  Please set
'visible_hostname'

Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE4): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.180 seconds = 0.080 user + 0.100 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 435
/etc/init.d/squid: line 133:  1108 Aborted
start-stop-daemon --quiet --start --pidfile $PIDFILE --exec $DAEMON --
$SQUID_ARGS </dev/null
squid.'

I will try to see?