[parisc-linux] 715/75 malfunction

JjDunnjr@aol.com JjDunnjr@aol.com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:56:02 EDT

--part1_6a.3690d764.2cbeba02_boundary

Gentlepersons:
I have a 715/75 workstation.  I have acquired a set of Debian CDs from an
official source.
Just recently, but now without fail, the w/s won't boot.  The LEDs display
the following messages:

within 2 seconds: 7-5-4-3-2-1

2 seconds later: 6-1

No messages on the monitor on any of the virtual consoles

Any advice as to which FRU is malfunctioning.
any advice or redirection of this inquiry is appreciated

jack dunn

--part1_6a.3690d764.2cbeba02_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Gentlepersons:<BR>
I have a 715/75 workstation.&nbsp; I have acquired a set of Debian CDs from=20=
an official source.<BR>
Just recently, but now without fail, the w/s won't boot.&nbsp; The LEDs disp=
lay the following messages:<BR>
<BR>
within 2 seconds: 7-5-4-3-2-1<BR>
<BR>
2 seconds later: 6-1<BR>
<BR>
No messages on the monitor on any of the virtual consoles<BR>
<BR>
Any advice as to which FRU is malfunctioning.<BR>
any advice or redirection of this inquiry is appreciated<BR>
<BR>
jack dunn</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6a.3690d764.2cbeba02_boundary--