[parisc-linux] Luisa

Luisa Estrada mrsluisa_estrada1@tiscali.co.uk
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:46:41 -0700

Hello Dear=2C
It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and
assistance
in the context stated below=3A

May I first introduce myself=3A I am Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada=2Cthe
first
wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada=28former head of state and President of
Philippines=29
who is presently held in detention in a hospital outside
manilla=2CPhilippines=2E
I got your contact from the internet during the course of my search for
a reliable foreigner who will to assist me in receiving the sum of
US$20Million
secretly deposited in my favour by my Husband=2E

This money was kept with a Security Company in Amsterdam and I have all
documents with me as of when it was deposited in a Security Vault for
safe
keeping=2E We have been deliberating on how to invest this fund abroad in
a confidential manner until we came to a conclusion to use it to buy
estates
and part of it will be used for non-speculative investments in your
country=2E

However=2Cthe current administration of Gloria Arroyo=28The President of
Philippines=29
is seeking the death of my husband=2EIn pursuit of this vendetta=2Cthe
present
Government have resolved to freeze all known assets of Joseph Ejercito
Estrada
including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking on
seize the various bank accounts of my Husband in Switzerland=2CUK and
Australia=2E
In fact=2C the attack on our family =28The Estrada's=29 is so devastated to
an
extent of seizing our travelling passport=2Cfamily accounts=2Ctrying some
members
of our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my Husband
and
even restrict us from seeing my husband=2E

My son was released from detention on the agreement to refund $1=2E5
million
to the Government of Philippines allegedly stolen by my Husband=2E You
can
find this on=3B
http=3A=2F=2Flatelinenews=2Ecom=2Fps=2Fenglish=2F29432=2Eshtml
http=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Etime=2Ecom=2Ftime=2Fasia=2Fmagazine=2F2001=2F0129=2Fcover1=2Ehtml

We are not ready to comply to this as most of the family assets and
bank
accounts abroad have been Frozen by the Arroyo regime=2E In view of this
grevious
threat to our Economic and personal survival=2C our family trustee have
secretly
protected the deposit=2C you are to assits us travelling to Amsterdam to
lay
claims of the consignment with the aid of all legal documents that will
be forwarded to you as time goes on=2E

In the meantime=2Cthere is a travelling embargo on the family members and
our local accounts are seized as well as our telephone lines have been
bugged=2EFor
this reason=2Ctelephone conversation will not be an ideal means of
communication
because our calls will be recorded=2EWe are currently being catered for
by
the Government of Philippines in other to monitor and control our
financial
activities=2Ewe cannot be held responsible for the sins of my Husband=2E In
view of this plight=2C I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to
respond
to this distressed call to save our family from a hopeless future=2EAnd
if
you agree to help=2C we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next
correspondence
after we have been acquainted=2E

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your
co-operation=2E
In view of all above details=2C I request you to keep this letter and
co-operation
highly confidential even if you are not interested=2E

Best wishes=2C

Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada=2E

NB=3A
Please note that email correspondence will be safer due to the fact
that
all our phone lines have been bugged=2E