[parisc-linux] RE: [parisc-linux-cvs] linux-2.6 willy

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:34:22 +0200

Matthew,

Sorry I just trust that was related to a previous mail :(

In fact I was just looking for a place to put superio_?_init() calls (was
in rs_init() in 2.4?).

Thanks for ypur attention,
    Joel

I haven't even tr
>ed to track down the problems on c3k yet.  I might
get round to it in a week or so.  Other issues are pressing.

victory, it is about death.  I've seen thousands and thous
>nds of dead bodies.
Do you think I want to have an academic debate on this subject?" -- Robert
Fisk

L'Internet rapide, c'est pour tout le monde. Tiscali ADSL, 19,50 Euro
pendant 3 mois! http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr