[parisc-linux] HP FC A3591 aka Mombasa GS -- or A6684A?

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:20:55 +0100

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 09:38:42AM -0500, Padgett, Pat M [NTWK SVCS] wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Does anyone know if the replacement for the A3591B is supported?
>
> The replacement card is the A6684A HSC Tachlite card.

I think this is much more likely to work ... do you happen to know whether
it's a native GSC card or whether it has a Dino bridge on it?  Dino is
a biggish HP chip labelled 1FC3-0004, probably close to the GSC connector.