[parisc-linux] 2.6.0-test6-pa6 on b2k finaly crash

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:52:42 +0200

>> I am also happy that with 2.6.0-test6-pa6 b2k crash because it is a long
>> time that I try to obtain a relevant info (even toc do not help until
now).

>You mean to be able to track down the serial console bug?
>
>> And here is the full boot messages:
[snip]
>For that reason I was never able to test/run a 2.5/2.6 kernel, since
>I don't have a STIcon (no graphics card).

I don't have more on my b2k :(

>Well, I think you can just compile no console at all
Yes I do it (a bit by accident) and so very surprise that I could connect
it via ssh or even telnet
> and it will use a dummy console AFAIK, but never tried that (not brave

> enough). Would you be able to run 2.6 in that case?

No yet try neither dummy console nor lan console (for this last i would like
to find back the soft to be installed on another server but i do not yet
find enough time :( )

Regards,
    Joel

Thanks

> Max

L'Internet rapide, c'est pour tout le monde. Tiscali ADSL, 19,50 Euro
pendant 3 mois! http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr