[parisc-linux] gcc-3.3.2 - 64bit failled to build?

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:46:37 +0000

[...]

>You need the userspace headers for 64-bits. They don't exist so I
>normally hack them into place. Please try to use Kegel's crosstools and

The first time I hear about do you have more ref (an url) or I will googelize
it tomorrow :)

>see if you can get them building our cross-compiler? :)
>
>If you want a quick fix, grab a current debian libc6-dev package, unpack
>it using -x and move the /usr/include d
>rectory to your
>$PREFIX/hppa64-linux directory so that the target headers are there.

That is easiest, I will also check it.

Thanks,
    Joel

PS: Randolph tips works also, I obtain a hppa64-linux-gcc (3.3.2-ds5) which
allow me  to obtain a kernel 2.4.23-rc5-pa17 64bit which boot fine on my
b2k :)

Tiscali ADSL: 12 mois à 29,50 €/mois! L'Internet rapide, c'est pour tout
le monde.
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr