[parisc-linux] strace locks up 2.4.22-pa14

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:23:23 +0100

Hi Grant,

Just a follow up:

Oops, I try first to strace lpd ("strace -f -p xxx 2>&1 | tee Strace-lpd.log")on
the b180 (running a 2.4.19 + lvm (aka dm) support) but this "locked up" too.

Unfortunately, I don't have anymore a 'woody' install to try to trace back
when the strace pb appears :(.

btw since my last update (last friday), I couldn't any more print with this
b180 too.

J.

Tiscali ADSL: 12 mois à 29,50 €/mois! L'Internet rapide, c'est pour tout
le monde.
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr