[parisc-linux] Processes stuck in D state on 715/100XC with 2.4.22-pa17

Steve Bromwich lists@fop.ns.ca
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:34:49 -0400 (AST)

Hi Joel,

Just to clarify, this is happening during operation, not bootup. Next time
it happens (probably tomorrow morning) I'll break on serial and try
piminfo - is there anything else useful in there that might be worth
looking at?

I'm using Debian stable, with the 2.2.5-11.5 libc package installed.

Cheers, Steve