[parisc-linux] LIVE LONGER with H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone...celine

Chauncey Mora Chauncey Mora" <osv740@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:41:45 +0500

--5D5F7BB_4_.C.

H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone Therapy

"Overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inev=
itable."---Dr. Daniel Rudman's in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Follow me to longer living: http://www.mmv9.org?affil=3D49

Scientific research and evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates that, in addi=
tion to genetic and environmental factors, our body's reduced production o=
f H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone is a direct cause of aging. Between the ages=
 of 20 to 70, our levels can fall by more than 75%. This may cause us to l=
ook and feel older and less energetic. By the time most of us have reached=
 our forties, we are already experiencing a H-uman...G-rowth...H-ormone de=
ficiency.

Follow me to longer living: http://www.mmv9.org?affil=3D49

Our competitors charge as high as 65 dollars---get ours for less than 50.

Follow me to longer living: http://www.mmv9.org?affil=3D49

No more advertisements, thanks - http://www.aqmp.net/out5s/rem2e.asp

kim

--5D5F7BB_4_.C.--