[parisc-linux] Remarketed HP 3000 & 9000 Series Hardware

Jesse Dougherty jesse@cypress-tech.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:54:50 -0500

 Hello, the link provided below will take you to a remarketed Hewlett-Packard
3000 & 9000 series hardware Specials page, please feel free to inquire about
any HP products listed or any HP products that you desire but are not listed,
we sell the whole line of HP 3000 and 9000 series, we also purchase used or
obsolete HP hardware so let us know if you have any thing to sell.

http://www.cypress-tech.com/Specials.htm

 Cypress Technology specializes in Refurbished HP 3000/N, A, 99x, 9x9, 9x8, 9x7
servers and HP 9000/ RP, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, N, T, V, and 700
series servers and all related peripherals
such as memory, drives, disk arrays, networking products, and printers.

I can also email a Word price list attachment if requested.

Thank you
Jesse Dougherty
Cypress Technology, Inc
12890 Automobile Blvd