[parisc-linux] Good Day

Hajia Mariam Abacha mariamabba22@indiatimes.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 15:38:25 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--d9518f36-9120-11d7-9a22-0008c7082063

Dear Sir/Madam

This letter maybe like a supprise to you but treat this with utmost care that =
you will understand my plige, Following the sudden death of my husband =
General Sani Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in August 1998, I =
Have  been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and =
hopelessness by the present civilian administration, I have been subjected to =
physical and psychological torture by the security agents in the country.

As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within =
the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on =
the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in =
different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their =
secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright =
blackmail.

In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of =
$700M. Million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life. =
I got your contacts through my personal research,and out of desperation =
decided to reach you through this medium.I will give you more information as =
to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence =
my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I =
cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you =
and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you.

I have deposited the sum of 18.5 million dollars with a security firm abroad =
whose name is witheld for now until we open communication. I shall be =
grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping.

This arrangement is known to you and my son Mustapha alone, so my son will =
deal directly with you as security is up my whole being.

I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere =
like yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can start all =
over again if only you wish, but if it is impossible,just help me in =
diverting this fund into your account which will accrue you 20% of this fund =