[parisc-linux] Provide Mobile Phone Battery And Other Battery

& &@dsl2.external.hp.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 08:31:32 +0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--7a839214-e777-475f-bd29-d73f423d9cd8

Dear Sir or Madam:

This information is come from China .

Shenzhen Stone Electronics Co.,Ltd., headed by a team of battery experts and =
experienced senior electronics designers,is a professional manufacturer for =
portable power.Suported by high advanced production facilities and testing =
equipments,we produce rechargeable Li-lon. Ni-MH, alkalescent batteries and =
battery packs appied for cellular phones,cordless phones,radio,mp3,digital =
camera,portable PDA,VCD/DVD player,notebook,emergency lighting, power =
tool,R/C toys and other state-of-the-art devices,As a total solution provider =
for portable power,we design and produce kinds of chargers and power =
management circuits according to customer's requirements.
Factory area:3,000m2
Skilled worders: 200
Senior R&D staff: 6
Engineering Staff: 5
Annual Qutput: 30 million Pcs
Quality system: ISO9002
"Same quality level,We have more comperitive price;same price,we have higher =
quality level" is one of the important reasons than our customers cooperate =
with us .Choose a partner,not only a supplier!

YOUR ANY ENQUIRY ARE WELCOME  !

Contact person : Mr.Wei

E-MAIL : yuqingqing@vip.sina.com  ;

Shenzhen Stone Electronics Co., Ltd.
Industrial Rd.(w) , Longhua , Shenzhen , Guangdong , China
TEL: 86-755-28116152 (DIRECT LINE )
FAX: 86-755-28116153

    DEMO=B0=E6=B1=BE=B7=A2=CB=CD

--7a839214-e777-475f-bd29-d73f423d9cd8--