[parisc-linux] Gentoo HPPA port

Richard Todd rtodd@antipentium.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 18:53:25 -0400

I have Gentoo running on a few HPPA boxes (j5000 and a C180) Guy, the lead
HPPA porter for PA-Risc Gentoo has been working very hard to get a lot of
things working. We have Gentoo running very well in SMP as well as working
on GCC3.3 which is working rather well so far. There is usually someone in
irc.freenode.net #gentoo-hppa for help if anyone needs it....

--

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built