[parisc-linux] Inconsistency detected by ld.so:.. / do_page_fault()

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:41:08 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 18 May 2003, John David Anglin wrote:

> > didn't :((
> >
> > rebuild vim by hand with gcc 3.3 and it again segfaulted on startup :(
> > seems like this is a problem with shared libs ?
>
> Did you rebuild or downgrade glibc as suggested?

missed that point because the point in my first posting also was glibc
related and I thaught of these as two independend problems but both
are glibc related....  *grrml*
Well, going to see where I can get an up-to-date glibc source
(including the patches) from ...

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/