[parisc-linux] Inconsistency detected by ld.so:.. / do_page_fault()

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:44:36 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 18 May 2003, Randolph Chung wrote:

> > > once gcc-3.2 gets patched and glibc gets recompiled, you'll be ok.
> > > otherwise, consider downgrading to libc6_2.3.1-16 and everything will be
> > > ok.
> >
> > what about the gcc-3.3 debs that are distributed ? If I rebuilt the
> > packages from source with them would they be ok ?
>
> yes, that should work too.

didn't :((

rebuild vim by hand with gcc 3.3 and it again segfaulted on startup :(
seems like this is a problem with shared libs ?

what else will I need to rebuilt ? or other question - how often are
packages re-built by debian package building system (how-ever this
works) ?

--
Greetings

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/