[parisc-linux] sym53c8xx.c

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 22:58:49 +0100

The sym53c8xx driver is near to being removed from 2.6.  Can anyone think
of a situation where we might still want it?  I'm concerned that maybe
some of the fixes didn't go into the sym53c8xx_2 driver.  In particular,
I'd like to know that the sym53c8xx_2 driver in 2.5 works on C3k (wide &
narrow!) and A500.