[parisc-linux] System hanging

Thibaut VARÈNE varenet@esiee.fr
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:39:14 +0200

cat /proc/version please (ie: did you build your kernel with gcc 3.2.2?)

I've been running 12days straight of building gcc in loop while having
2 setiathome instances running on a J5000 with 512M of RAM and
experienced no hangs, that was with 2.4.20-pa18 SMP 64bit, built with
gcc 3.0.4...

oh, and fwiw:
http://www.fr.parisc-linux.org/faq/kernelbug-howto.html

Thibaut VARENE