[parisc-linux] Re: patch 2.4.21 (follow up)

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 01:52:40 +0100

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 11:13:52PM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> Its in the 2.4.21rc2-ac tree. I've sent most of it to Marcelo on the
> grounds that it is zero risk even in a -rc because parisc doesnt work
> in his tree anyway. He may ask me to wait for 2.4.22pre1 though

That's the argument that's been made for the ia64 patchset.  He's not
been willing to take that either ;-(  Would it make life easier if you
took that too?  I can send that on in a separate mail if you like.