[parisc-linux] OT:Anyone have an FX card they would want to trade for a PCI EG card?

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:54:05 -0700 (PDT)

--0-195362111-1052495645=:28754

Sorry for the OT, but does anyone have an FX series card that they would be willing to part with in trade for a PCI EG card?  I know the FX cards don't work in Linux, but I need it for my HPUX box.  The EG card is supported under Debian.  I would prefer to have another FX4 like I have now, but any FX card would do.  Thanks. derej