[parisc-linux] isobuild.sh read access?

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Wed, 7 May 2003 18:35:18 +0200

Hi Thibaut,

As I mentioned in other mail, my b2k crashed during an apt-get upgrade (due
to an hw pb). This corrupted its root fs.

I would like so to re-install it and the only way I know for a b2k (because
of this ide cdrom) is to use a lifimage. I try severall of your lifimages
but all hang during "search devices" (iirc the kernel config is not adapted
for this b2k :( ).

I would so try to find help in your script isobuild.sh to rebuild my lifimage
with my kernel which I know operational on this model. Unfortunately each
time I try to read it i got following error message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /archive/scripts/isobuild.sh on this
server.

Thanks in advance for help,
    Joel

PS: Would it not be put also into build-tools cvs tree?

Vous surfez avec une ligne classique ?
Economisez jusqu'à 25% avec Tiscali Complete !
Offre spéciale : première année d'abonnement offerte.
... Plus d'info sur http://complete.tiscali.be