[parisc-linux] Oops on 2.4.20-pa33

Mon, 5 May 2003 16:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

> I've tried to compile/boot current 2.4.x CVS, but it Oopsed. I noted
> down what looked really important (this is, IAOQ, r02 and kernel
> addresses from stack). This is what I resolved out of System.map:
>
> IAOQ:   10224658        __canonicalize_funcptr_for_compare
> r02:    101229d4        do_sigaction

The fix for this was discussed on the list previously.  There needs
to be some "void *" casts added to various function pointer comparisons.
Search on the above functions to find the thread.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)