[parisc-linux] glibc 2.3.2 patches updated, still no working sysdep-cancel

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:07:30 -0500

> I had to kill a 'tst-cancel-stat' because it was eating 99% of cpu usage.
> As it was evidently looping, strace -p 31611 shows me hundred of thousand
> messages: kill(31610, SIGRT_1)    =-1 (no such process)

Yes, I've noticed this, and I'm not sure why it's doing that. It's the
only test that fails this way. The rest just SIGSEGV, which again means
I need to keep debugging the syscall/errno code.

I'll post an update after running some tests on my current patches.
Thanks for trying that out Joel. What hardware are you testing this on?

c.