[parisc-linux] Pls lets work together

PATRIC MANBO patric_manbo@latinmail.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:34:36 -0500

Patric Manbo
00229-981193
patmanbo@maktoob.com

Greetings,

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner. But I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will open doors for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.

This business transaction might not fall within the wide spectrum
of your business activities, but I plead your assistance, as your
flair for profitable business is needed.

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Mr.Patric Manbo , personal account Manager Vladimir Stankov in Continental bank Benin,I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.

Every five years, Benin banks transfer to its treasury millions
of dollars of unclaimed deceased depositors funds in compliance
with the banking laws and guidelines, in majority of cases with
reference to my bank-Continental bank , the money normally runs into several millions of dollars.

A foreigner, Late Engineer Vladimir Stankov, an Oil Merchant/Contractor in Benin ,until his death four years ago in a ghastly air crash has a closing balance of US9,500,000.00(Nine Million,Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)Ever since his death and up till this time of writing, no next-of-kin or relation of his has come forward to claim his money with us. Fervent valuable efforts have been made by Continentak bank to get in touch with any of the Stankov`s family or relatives but proved to no avail.

Naturally, as long as Vladimir money remains unclaimed, the bank
remains richer in free funds with his money. However, with my position,

I can present you to claim the fund as a relative/next of kin if
you agree with me on private basis. Yes, I can present you.

The request for you as next of kin in this business is occasioned
by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Beninios cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner,Hence, I plead for your assistance with the intention of getting this unclaimed money amounting to US9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) transferred into a company/private bank account that you will present.

You stand to gain a negotiable percentage of the fund if you agree to help me actualize this opportunity I will not contact any other person until I am convinced that you are not interested in this proposal.

Contact me immediately indicating your willingness and also give
your direct and confidential fax and phone numbers for the effective communication that this transaction requires.

I will furnish you with the procedure and also enlighten you on
how the funds will be disbursed and shared on receipt of your response.

I will also require your advice in the areas of investment as
I plan to establish a business venture in your country with my share.

Please reach me only on this private email address:Patmanbo@maktoob.com
or Tel:00229-981193

Remember that a business of this nature needs to be
kept confidential.

Yours Sincerely,

PATRIC MANBO

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.