[parisc-linux] RE: 64 bit userspace

FARINATI,LEANDRO (HP-Brazil,ex1) leandro.farinati@hp.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:08:59 -0500

Hi people,

	I ask you again about what is necessary to develop the 64 bit
userspace to run applications because maybe HP could give some suport =
finish this.
	I try to get some HP help, but to do this I will give them a
detailed report with what is necessary to develop 64 bit userspace and =
how
to do this (kernel changes, user space and application frame work).=20
	What informations is needed to follow the work.
	However, any help and information is welcome to I finish this report
and try to get HP help.

	Thanks in advance and by yours efforts,

=09
	              Leandro Marcondes Farinati