[parisc-linux] HP 9000 H50

Quinn, Timothy Timothy.Quinn@McKesson.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:10:31 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2ED92.CEDAD050

I have been trying to load some form of Linux onto a HP 9000 H50.  I see
that this is unsupported, but I was wondering if anybody has gotten it
to work.  I get to the point where it says "If this is the last message
you see, you need to switch your console" however I have verified that
the settings are correct for using the serial console.  Any input would
be appreciated.

-Tim

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2ED92.CEDAD050

<HTML>
<HEAD>

5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>HP 9000 H50</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have been trying to load some form =
of Linux onto a HP 9000 H50.&nbsp; I see that this is unsupported, but =
I was wondering if anybody has gotten it to work.&nbsp; I get to the =
point where it says &quot;If this is the last message you see, you need =
to switch your console&quot; however I have verified that the settings =
are correct for using the serial console.&nbsp; Any input would be =
appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">-Tim</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2ED92.CEDAD050--