[parisc-linux] FC driver?

Martin K. Petersen mkp@mkp.net
17 Mar 2003 11:36:49 -0500

>> cpqfc code suggests it supports all Tachlite HBAs.  But it depends
>> on GBIC/HBA configuration and HPUX folks haven't been interested in
>> making cpqfc work with their XL2 HBA.  Jes Sorensen/Martin Petersen
>> did get older (5100/5166) TL HBAs from HP working with cpqfc
>> driver.

Ryan> On parisc?  I've had trouble with it running on my C200.  Maybe
Ryan> it is time to try it again.  I know Jes and Martin worked on it
Ryan> for i386..

I got a TL going on x86 way back.  Have not tried it on PA-RISC.

Also, the cpqfc driver could do with a serious cleanup.

I gave up beating it into shape and started working on a new driver.
But I'm swamped elsewhere and haven't touched it for a while.

--
Martin K. Petersen      http://mkp.net/