[parisc-linux] FC driver?

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:21:05 -0700

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 07:52:35AM -0800, Randolph Chung wrote:
> this is the "right" driver, but it doesn't work on parisc. Grant has
> poked at it a little bit but afaik it still doesn't work.

I was trying to get XL2 HBAs working - and at least now I can load
and unload the driver on parisc. But XL2 is still not working.
I thought 5100/5166 (TL) HBAs did work.

> The driver is
> not that well written either, so that doesn't help either :(

If someone wants to take over maintaining cpqfc driver, I suspect
that would be a welcome request. Please let me know and I'll
forward to the right people in HP. (I've had this conversation
with the current maintainers already.)

grant