[parisc-linux] enumerating devices from user space

Lyonel Vincent vincentl@ec-lyon.fr
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:33:05 +0100

Hi Bruno,

The ioctl sounds great to me.
On which device would you "attach" it (as some of the devices I'd like
to report don't even have an entry in /dev), create a new one? Correct
me if I'm wrong (I don't know much about IOCTLs)
If you want me to help testing/developing, I have a 9000/C180 w/ Debian
(unstable) ready to use.

cheers,
lv.

PS: being PA-RISC dependent is not a problem, I already have ifdefs for
x86, PowerPC and Alpha