[parisc-linux] enumerating devices from user space

Lyonel Vincent vincentl@ec-lyon.fr
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:22:32 +0100

If you can find this, I will be VERY interested in having a look at it...
Thinking of it, this HP guy may well be me ;o)
You can contact me privately, it may happen that I know your instructor.

cheers,
lv.

--
The software said it requires Windows 2000 or better, so I installed Linux.