[parisc-linux] PARISC hp 9000 model D 370

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:29:36 +0000

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 10:19:57AM -0300, Willian Ricardo wrote:
> Branching to kernel entry point 0x0010000. If this the last
> Message you, you may need to switch you console . this is a common symptom -- search the FAQ and mailing at parisc-linux.org

Another possibility with the D class is that it has the Remote Management
card installed.  The kernel in Debian 3.0 doesn't support it; you have
to remove it.  Later kernels support it just fine, but you have to use
ttyB0 not ttyS0.