[parisc-linux] XFree running on my B2000!

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:51:11 -0800 (PST)

--0-552218254-1047361871=:54200

Well after my earlier stupid mistakes, getting X (KDE in my case) to run on my B2000 is a small triumph for me.  Using the A4977A PCI EG graphics card it works even though that card is officially not supported in this machine.  Had to make a few tweeks to the XFConfig-4 file to get the USB mouse to work after the initial install, but even the scroll function works on it.  So overall I am very pleased.

derek