[parisc-linux] HW Database

Thibaut VARENE varenet@esiee.fr
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:29:22 +0100

Le dimanche, 9 mar 2003, =E0 15:45 Europe/Paris, M. Grabert a =E9crit :

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for posting this to the P-L mailing list, but there is no link
> on the homepage who to contact directly.
Yes there is: hwdb@parisc-linux.org (see hwdb.parisc-linux.org), which=20=

unfortunately
points to me.

> Can somebody please change/correct the following entries in the
> P-L HWDB:
>
> - delete the reference of me (Max Grabert) as an owner of an "F10"=20
> (trashed)
> - change the email address of my entries in "730" and "C240+" to
>   deadbeef @gmx. net
I'd like to state publicly here that such changes are really painful to=20=

commit,
so unless it's something really important, I would greatly enjoy to be=20=

spared
any requests concerning the hwdb (or at least until I decide to rewrite=20=

it completely) :}
FWIW, don't worry if there's delay in the execution of these requests :P

> Thanks alot in advance,
You're welcome.
>    Max

Thibaut VARENE