[parisc-linux] Setting up Xfree86

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
05 Mar 2003 16:46:34 -0700

Rod,

A couple of simple questions:

Are you sure that the graphics card in the C180 is supported?

	you can verify this by running fbset -i as root on the box.

If you have a supported graphics card, then try the following command:
	dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86

The mailing list archives should have some info on this also.

Thanks,

- Ryan