[parisc-linux] Re: Visualize EG card on HP PARISC C360

adrian.criveanu@gmx.co.uk adrian.criveanu@gmx.co.uk
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:54:11 +0200 (MEST)

Hi!

I apologize for intruding upon you, but I have a C240 with a A4450A (GSC)
card and I couldn't make it work. I was even under the impression that only the
PCI version of it is supported (as I read in some e-mails). I used the 3.0
CDs. It would be highly appreciated if you could tell me what are the steps to
make it work under X, as now it only works for me if I connect to the C240
over a serial port.

I apologize again if you've already answered that before, but I couldn't
find much documentation out there to tell me exactly what to do. People talk
abot different kernel versions and things like that but a "how to" kind of
document would be very, very helpful and I think would make more people try Debian
on PA-RISC boxes.

Thank you very much and apologie again for bothering you.

Best regards,

Adrian

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3031053367&category=11221

> Looks like Cypress Tech ( sales@cypress-tech.com) have some of the A4450A
> GSC cards, but I've never had any dealings with them.  Their prices on
Ebay