[parisc-linux] 2.4.21

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:49:51 +0100

As some of you already know, 2.4.21 is out.  I'd've imported it myself
by now, but the 2.4 linux repo is using an _old_ scheme for managing
vendor branches.  Paul, would you be so kind as to do the honours?
I don't see any reason to hold off on merging 2.4.21 into our tree;
we can deal with any brokenness in the 2.4 tree later.