[parisc-linux] Reference, service or even user's Manuals for 705 and 750

Jean-marc Harang jean-marc.harang@laposte.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:24:15 +0200

Hello,

I just bought two PA-RISC Hardawre :

1) One HP9000/705, very interesting because of low noise ;)
2) One HP9000/750 (Cobra), with 128 Mo and 2*1.5 Go hd. Beautiful !

I've looking after documentation (HP, OpenPa Project, PARISC, etc..)
and I don't find any documentation for theses workstations, except
"lpv38008.pdf", User's manual for 750.

Where can I find these documents ? Could somebody help me to get them ?

Specially, I have great difficulties with the 750 and the hardware selftest.
I notice an LED error code I don't understand.

I get that (reading up to down) :

 Green led Power : on
 amber 1 : on
 amber 2 : off