[parisc-linux] palo II

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:15:57 +0200

> I couldn't yet. It happened just the one time. What I did was:
>
> 1. power on apollo
> 2. log in to the host the serial line was attached to
> 3. start minicom
> 4. come back five minute
> later (the palo.conf entry has been wrong)
> 5. fin
 the above on the screen
> 6. delete line 1 five times
> 7. change path to kernel
> 8. boot

Could it be electrical interferences?

[I also use minicom with serial port configured as 9600 8N1 with "Hardware
Flow COntrol : yes" and cleanup "modem and dialing" init and reset strings]

> [dep building]

> I think I am missing a package for all this here where most of the
> dh_* are included ...

the package is debhelper (just in case you would find another file, it exists
a nice search tool in <http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages>; at the
bottom, you can search packages containing the file you know :) )

> Me using apt-get source then debian/rules build and finally I cannot
> use fakeroot at the moment (glibc issue though downgr
ded).

Yes there is some issue with glibc 2.3.1-17, better is 2.3.1-16

Joel

Découvrez les 6 clés et gagnez le Club Med à Vie avec Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.be/nl/subs/tiscali4life/default.asp?lang=fr