[parisc-linux] Post CVS-move breakages

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 01:07:38 +0200

--+8CbEAItL+VIz8WN

Hi!

Now, whilest CVS was moved to another box, I'm still getting rsync
errors.

CVS (and/or its current checked-out repositories) have been moved to
cvs.p-l.org .  On that box, there's no rsync server installed. OTOH, the
old box (rsync.p-l.org) doesn't any longer have the checked-out archives
nor the repositories available (but instead, there's a README that the
contents can be found on cvs.p-l.org).

Thus, I'm again asking to make the CVS repositories available for rsync
download.

Thanks, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
      ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));

--+8CbEAItL+VIz8WN

--+8CbEAItL+VIz8WN--