[parisc-linux] warning: minor abi change

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:26:53 +0200

Hi Grant,

>Joel,
>I haven't verified I got everything committed that you
>needed. Please let me know (via p-l mailing list) what
>else is outstanding.

For me it is Ok: i run this on b2k in 32bits mode (+ NS driver built in),
on a N4000 (UP because of mm pb: here I don't know what to do). I successfully
stress all them a bit by rebuilding kernel (still have to check some userspace
check) :)

Thanks a lot for help,
    Joel

PS1: btw, the previous parisc stuff transmitted to Alan are finaly included
in 2.4.22-pre4, I will so try to prepare asap a small update :)

PS2: Also for future 2.4.22, in binfmt_som.c '#error "Fix security hole before
enabling me"' (line 216). Do you have any idea to fix it?

Soldes Tiscali ADSL : 27,50 euros/mois jusque fin 2003.
On s'habitue vite à payer son ADSL moins cher!
Plus d'info? Cliquez ici... http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr