[parisc-linux] C3000 SCSI config, was Re: linux grundler

Grant Grundler grundler@parisc-linux.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:55:31 -0600

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 05:29:49PM +0100, M. Grabert wrote:
> I got the machine with 2 terminators, a SE SCSI and (obviously) a LVD SCSI.
> I don't think it's a differential terminator.

Ok. Given the older 2.4.20 kernel with sym1 driver sees the
same issues, it stinks like a HW problem. And termination
was the most obvious starting point.

Try take the LVD drives out of the C3000 and re-seat them firmly.
It's also possible one of the LVD drives is dying.

And having zalon support enabled shouldn't be a problem.
It just won't get used on the C3000 since no zalon chips are present.

grant