[parisc-linux] Re: Generic RTC driver in 2.4.x

Geert Uytterhoeven geert@linux-m68k.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:43:16 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 09:05:55PM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> > Unfortunately I didn't receive any feedback from the pa-risc and ppc people
> > after my previous posting last Sunday.
> [snip]
> > Pa-risc and ppc people (any other users?), please send me your enhancements (or
> > just ack if none are necessary), so I can send genrtc to Marcelo.
>
> Sorry I haven't spoken up before this, A simple cp of
> include/asm-ppc/rtc.h (and then throwing the question
> someplace) compiles a kernel correctly, and from what I recall of
> getting it to work in 2.5, at that point it was all good anyhow.  So
> this is fine for PPC32 as is.

Note that in the mean time genrtc has changed, so I'd prefer you to at least
sent me your include/asm-ppc/rtc.h and a patch to add the question on PPC,
_after_ you have test-compiled the latest version. I'll send it to you in a
separate mail.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds