[parisc-linux] quad tulip now not functional in 2.4.20

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:23:46 -0700

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 08:45:46AM -0600, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> "tweaking" a web page or two to make this usage clear
> to the newcomer might help.

The goal of the HWDB was to survey what HW each model machine has
so we could write proper support in the kernel.
AFAIK, The people submitting entries didn't sign up to do newbie support.

Keep posting questions to the parisc-linux mailing list and let people
who *want* to answer them do so.

If someone is looking for platform specific install notes, I think
ESIEE has such a web page already. Following links to ESIEE
from www.parisc-linux.org.

> Who would be a good contact for such a change?

In general, Thibaut or myself.
Anyone with CVS *write* permission can change the parisc-linux
web page but most don't touch it.

grant