[parisc-linux] Um,

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:53:45 -0700

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 01:13:20PM -0800, Sir Ace wrote:

> I quickly browsed /patches, but there doesn't seem to be anything that
> tells about them, {mor ethan thier names} or if they have already been
> includeded in a tree....

the parisc-linux mail archive should say something about them.

> Is there a list of some sort or should I just use all the patches?

All patches not committed to CVS are experimental.
Don't take *any* of them unless you have evidence one of them
will solve a problem you are experiencing....and then if it
does, make noise so we know that particular patch needs to get
committed to CVS.

thanks,
grant