[parisc-linux] floppy images

Harri Haataja harri.haataja@kolumbus.fi
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:05:06 +0200

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 02:56:54PM +0100, Jochen Friedrich wrote:
> > and HP couldn't published anything for floppy controller because of
> > litigation at the time the parisc-linux work was being funded. :^(
> Don't 715 / 720 just have SCSI floppies?

That is certainly possible. I've heard that the odd connector towards
the back is a pretty regular floppy connector. Don't know where the
power comes from, though. Nor what configuration HP shipped.

--
Later I found myself pondering the words of Dubya, how people who "harbor
and feed" terrorists are to be treated as terrorists, and about the sucky