[parisc-linux] Where can I get an N4000 service manual?

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:10:29 -0800 (PST)

--0-1170375140-1042762229=:26430

Gavin,
Unfortunatly from what I am told, you can't....UNLESS you pay for it.  Me as a Customer Engineer, are not allowed to give customers the "Service" manuals without them paying for them.  If you have hardware questions, you can post them here and as long as they aren't HP proprietary subjects I or others here can answer them.  Besides the N Class "Service" manual changes constantly as new hardware is released.  The N Class currently has a choice of 3 different system boards, 2 different GSP models, 2 different processor support modules, and 5 different processors.
derek
 Gavin Hubbard <ghub005@xtra.co.nz> wrote:Hi Lads

I need a service manual for an N4000 (440MHz rev) server. The public manual on the docs.hp.com website is a piece of rubbish (I think it might be the modern equivalent of the "no user servicable parts inside" label).

I could not find the info I need on ITRC. Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the service manual?

Regards,

Gavin