[parisc-linux] Partition/Disk Image Software for PA Risc

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:18:48 -0500

> I've ported (but not yet tested) systemimager to parisc-linux.
> all the bits are in cvs at http://sf.net/projects/systemimager if anyone
> wants to test.  there will be a few things that will need debugging, but
> i'm happy to iterate over irc w/ someone until it goes.

All I know is that the 128 node IA64 cluster rolled out with
SystemImager in a single day. And that was because you need to manually
create all the silly enablement/tool/fat partitions :}

I think I'm going to give SystemImager a shot with my PA cluster, once I
get free time :}

c.