[parisc-linux] ibm-disk on a hp 735/125

Joerg Krebs Joerg.Krebs@physik.uni-muenchen.de
09 Jan 2003 16:08:30 +0100

Hello all,
im running a hp 735/125 with a st31200wd 1GB harddisk, connected to the
fast-wide scsi-connector, which run's quit nice.
But now I want to replace the disk with a larger 4,3GB ibm dcas-34330
disk, but I can't get it be detected by the system, I think i used the
same jumper settings as on the old seagate drive.
at the search for potential boot devices nothing appears.

So perhaps someones uses the same harddisk and can tell me the right
jumper-settings, the disk itself works fine with a normal PC with a
scsi-wide controller.

Thanks for your help

	J. Krebs
--